* 1 pass every time that 5 of your sponsored breeders reach the 8th riding level
* one or several passes by selling a horse against passes in private sales
* 1 pass if you send a horse which is over the age of 30 to heaven
* you can buy 1 pass with the money from your reserve on Howrse as of your 50th day on Howrse. You can can buy 1 pass every 30 days' registration after this. This will cost you 20% of your monetary reserve.
* if you have an Equestrian Center, you can plant Pass seeds to get 1 pass => but you need : 5 Pass seeds, a Large fertile meadow (15 acres), Manure as fertilizer, Natural pesticide => and it takes 30 days to get... 1 pass
Last Edit: Sept 25, 2007 16:03:10 GMT -5 by HowrseHQ
I wish I had 50 passes that'd be awsome but the number on the page of howrse to get passes doesnt even work in U.S. for me I hate that cuz i have money that i was savin for that. my phone is gay though but i also used my house phone and it didn't work
RaeonMist: I cannot log in to my account on howrse.com. I have an account on both the International and American servers and neither one will log me in. No errors are suggested and the pages say nothing about maintenance or anything that would be causing problems
Mar 13, 2014 10:55:04 GMT -5
RaeonMist: I don't think it's been deleted as one of my friends can still see my horses
Mar 13, 2014 10:57:16 GMT -5
Racingflame on Howrse: If you have your email set up, try telling howrse to send the password to the email
May 25, 2014 18:36:01 GMT -5
10star10: I have a good contest for you, the GA contest. Tell entries to put their fave GA coat on their page. Then you go look at them! Then when the entries are closed tell people to vote for their fave (out of the entries) by PMing you. the one with the most wins
Jul 1, 2014 10:29:25 GMT -5
Dec 5, 2014 5:37:33 GMT -5
Reneeisback!: pm me on howrse guys my name is the same as it is here
Dec 5, 2014 5:38:05 GMT -5
Jan 23, 2015 23:40:45 GMT -5
Storm Stable: Hey there Howrse, could put the events on there, that would be helpful for the future peperation for those who want to know, and not miss out.
May 10, 2015 22:10:06 GMT -5
Storm Stable: Can you show the events on there. That would be wonderful.
May 10, 2015 22:11:07 GMT -5